A couple of our airline (public, private and charter) are seeking Flight Attendants. No prior experience is needed, as we will be providing all relevant training. Visa sponsorships are also available. Depending on experience these positions are for both starting flight attendants, and those who can cater to first class and executive charter passengers.
- be fit and attractive
- be able to understand and speak fluent English
- be customer oriented, and able to cater to varying needs of passengers and other crew members
Roles and duties:
- Prepare passengers and aircraft for landing, following procedures.
- Greet passengers boarding aircraft and direct them to assigned seats.
- Heat and serve prepared foods.
- Announce flight delays and descent preparations.
- Sell alcoholic beverages to passengers.
- Announce and demonstrate safety and emergency procedures such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and life jackets.
- Answer passengers' questions about flights, aircraft, weather, travel routes and services, arrival times, and/or schedules.
- Assist passengers in placing carry-on luggage in overhead, garment, or under-seat storage.
- Assist passengers while entering or disembarking the aircraft.
- Attend preflight briefings concerning weather, altitudes, routes, emergency procedures, crew coordination, lengths of flights, food and beverage services offered, and numbers of passengers.
Ho w to apply:
Apply via sending your CV and latest pictures to email@example.com